Tuesday 6 September 2011

Style/design

I am so motivated by the cooler temps for fall. Inspiration at every turn..
It seems to me to be a repeat of the 70's in style this season.
Floppy hats, furry vests, paisley prints,and knotted scarves.
I find inspiration for my spin classes everywhere especially what
I am reading. I am reading The Little Big Things by Tom Peters.
I pick up things that look interesting on the new book shelf
at the library and am amazed how much I have found for myself.
Today's read involved design and basically how we crave excellence
and beauty. Some of rides reflect that craving and some reflect
that I am in creating mode and my product is just not right yet.
It was fun to share where to look for inspiration with our new
spin instructors at our club yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment