Thursday 16 June 2011

Steady Progress

Having gone to WSSC Miami 2011 has only made me hungry for more. Having the addition of a cadence meter to the teacher bike has taken accountability to a new level for me. As Lorey Pro pointed out in the conference we all have our comfort zone. You are either a high cadence lover or a slower cadence lover.
I fall into the last category and have been trying to make myself more efficient in the high cadence zone. The cadence meter could not have come at a better time. I was reaquainted with jumps to higher cadence too and I have found it challenging to get out of the saddle quicker. I saw that demonstrated by Jeff Krabiel. I have someone in my class who is training for a triathlon and she is wanting more jumps and time with our hands in 2nd and  standing climbs. I will be teaching my Get Our Of Your Comfort Zone profile my third time this Saturday because it requires practice to strengthen our weak areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment