Thursday 7 July 2011

Sometimes its a work of Art

Sometimes my playlists/profiles feel like a piece of art that comes to life. I spend all this time with a hodge podge of notes and then when I have taught it I turn it into a Word document for future use. It seems I never go back and use them because I seem to have a constant flow of ideas that I want to pursue. I am in the mode of being disciplined about cleaning up my spinning clutter ie. notes! Filing them under themes or types of rides to be used at a later date. I am making the big event ride and having each week lead up to it. I thought that would be a time for me to use old playlists/ profiles but so far that is not happening. I am creating a building up to the endurance ride I hope to do in a few weeks. My goal is to find a system that works so that I do not have to spend sooo much time preparing for a one hour ride. I have to exercise great discipline
to not chase rabbits. Do you have a system that works for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment