Thursday 11 August 2011

Preparing my first Endurance Ride

Wow . I can't believe I'm doing it but I have been talking about it for weeks.  I am old school I guess and
this is the first powerpoint presentation I have ever put together. What was I thinking because I am hoping to pack the 50+ bikes in the room. Praying that air, stereo ,presentation and music work seamlessly. Thanks to a friend I have a professional DJ mixed playlist. I have spent many hours on this project and hoping that all who come will enjoy it. I am the queen of variety and that is reflected in my pictures that I have chosen to represent the songs I will be playing. My music is a little more uniform in my mind because I was wanting the music
 to represent flats, rollling hills and a final climb if students feel they have more to give than expected  near the end of the 90 minutes. My pictures reflect the fact that I love sunsets and sunrises. I got a virus on my pc so that put my preparation back by one week. I have learned to back up OFTEN now. I will have inspiration quotes sprinkled in and at least one good story to keep the wheels rolling. I will let you know how it goes.
The picture above is one of the pictures that I am using for Vertigo by U2.

No comments:

Post a Comment