Tuesday 10 May 2011

Give me the how

Each week I am inspired on Tuesday big time. First off there is Barb's spin class in the am.
I call it my delivery room because that is where , at least for the last 2 weeks the ideas for my next
spin class are born. Then in the evening I watch Biggest Loser. One week I was inspired by Biggest Loser when they went jumping off some tall building some how and then they went bungee jumping. Inspiration
is the name of the game with almost all that I do. I love the word because its root meaning means
to breath in. The root word has the same one as the word we get respiration from, spireo? or spire?
This week before even going to spin class this am I felt impressed by God during my Bible time to give
my students the how. In January, I did the Revolution Ride that was on ICI/PRO called Revolution
Ride that was about "How Big is your Why" well this week it is about your how. I just  was encouraged
about it when I heard Jillian say that she wanted her students to be able to tell her the how of reaching their goals when she was doing some role playing with them. In Barb's class I started to develop a last day of school ride and the how will fit perfectly. With my experience as a homeschool teacher and my online
school program I realized the value of learning how to learn, study, take notes. We are yelled at by our
teachers and parents when we do not do well in school but they often do not know how to teach us how
to learn or study. So this week we are going to review our school year as this weeks ride will be themed
celebrating the last day of school so to speak . I will share more as the plan evolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment