Wednesday 11 May 2011

What's a girl to do?

Summer is soon approaching and for some reason I am deceived into think that multiplies the hours in my day?! I am getting the itch to scrapbook and I wondered if I should have called this Scrap and Spin sistah.
My craft room is a mess and I do not know where to start. I have also been entertaining thoughts about starting some kind of accountability group but then I talk myself out of it because I do not need another commitment? In the accountability group we would each pick something that we wanted to get done for
a month or whatever and then keep notebooks possibly to help us on our goal. It could be weight loss,
organizing , cleaning etc. I have tried to get up there in craft room for 15 minutes a day(flylady syle) but it gets washed out somehow. We do what we really love to do and that ends up being working out, preparing spinning profiles and playlists, cooking, reading and being on my computer. How have you tackled your craft
area organization or decluttering?

No comments:

Post a Comment