Friday 20 May 2011

Set Points and Jump Starts

Well I do not want to leave my lil bloggy for too long. I have seen a sudden drop in weight this week. So what is the culprit , the formula I want to keep applying?
-no diet coke ?
-teaching back to back classes?
-teaching without a mic?
-consuming yogurt?
All of these have been true lately. But I do not feel comfortable in at a lower weight. Perhaps it is insecurity?
a set point? I have realized that I can not live in 7 day cycles when it comes to permanent weight loss. I hope that this time will be different as I try to look past  that weekly cycle and make healthy eating more of a lifestyle not just something I endure. I may be a sweet addict.Making the weekend a free eating time can take all week to recover from. I am highly motivated as alot of people are because swimsuit season is upon us but I have the extra incentive of going to the World Spinning Conference in June.
 I would rather jump start my weight loss with  more exercise that a very narrow diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment