Saturday 14 May 2011

Hanging by a string

O yeah, keep me humble Lord. Not sleeping good, rattling pipes in house, what's the dealio?
I had my playlist ready and profile that was a real hit Thursday. I was in awe. I was running
a little late and when I walked in the class was packed , 50 bikes. I had 2 people leave before
it started just to have 2 others come fill them up and one who could not find a bike. Well as always
just jump in  and take command was the order of the day. No bells or whistles today just digging
to the deepest dregs. It was all about the last day of school, you got the why down back in January
with my Revolution Ride now its time to get the 'HOW' down. Emphasis was on building good habits
and not just seeing the vision but engaging all of your senses. I tried to have a sense of humor and was successful on Thursday but it was hard today because I was running on empty. I honestly try to skip
songs with cursing/ cussing but it feels hard sometimes especially when I fall in love with one and have an awesome time with it on the bike and then about the third time I use it in class I realize it was has words
in it that I really do not like to use.  I am sometimes pressed for time and do not have the time to look up all lyrics to the songs I use. That is one reason I like House, Trance and Dance tracks.

I taught my first Spin 101 directly after my class and that was very challenging vocally even with a mic.
I can not wait till we get our screens for our spin room!

No comments:

Post a Comment